The latest technology and provide hyperbaric oxygen therapy for small and medium-sized animals.
The latest technology and provide hyperbaric oxygen therapy for large size animals
Veterinary hyperbaric oxygen therapy is used in veterinarians to treat a variety of diseases and disorders in small animals, including wound healing and neurological disorders. It is a relatively new treatment for veterinarians, but it is increasingly being used on pets, and oxygen therapy for dogs with cancer. The results show that this treatment is effective in the treatment of inflammation, snakebite, arthritis and infected wounds. The increase in oxygen helps the tissue in the body to help with the healing process.
Fully transparent acrylic material to observe the pet's treatment status in all directions.
Pressure: 1.4 ATA, has 60, 70, 80cm size for your optional.
Simple operation, no training required.
The operation system Includes the air compressor, oxygen concentrator and air cooler.
The oxygen treatment for dogs is expensive and is not available in veterinary clinics. HBOT treatment ranges from $125to $200per course of treatment. But on the basis that it can really help pets recover, hyperbaric chamber uses in HBOT may be more cost-effective than other traditional surgical and drug treatments.
During the veterinary hyperbaric oxygen therapy, the pet will not suffer any pain. The pressure in the animal oxygen chamber continues to increase, resulting in high oxygen levels. So that oxygen can be uniformly dispersed in the tissue at a faster rate. Stress in animal hyperbaric chamber continues to increase during treatment, lasting for about 1 to 2 hours before decompression. The animals were treated twice a day for 5 to 10 days. MACY-PAN provides many kinds of veterinary hyperbaric chamber for sale to meet animals' treatment needs.
1. HBOT veterinary hyperbaric chamber is 100% pure oxygen, the risk of fire is higher than usual. Precautions such as preventing static electricity and ensuring that there are no sources of ignition are needed to reduce this risk.
2. The side effects and hyperbaric chamber for dogs are generally very small, but HBOT treatment may still cause air pressure injury and need to be carried out under professional guidance.
3. It is necessary to ensure the pet's health before treatment, including ensuring that the body temperature is normal, as high body temperature can lead to increased oxygen uptake, which can lead to poisoning.
4. Before hyperbaric oxygen therapy for dogs, try to prevent pet wound infection so as not to cause secondary injury.
Fully transparent acrylic material to observe the pet's treatment status in all directions
Pressure: 1.4 ATA, has 60, 70, 80cm size for your optional
Simple operation, no training required
Operation system Includes the air compressor, oxygen concentrator and air cooler
· Fungal disease (Fungal Pneumonia)
· Closed head injuries
· Peripheral neuropathies
· Ischemic injuries
· Serious and chronic infections
· Wounds and blood-deprived tissue
· Compromised skin grafts
· Skin, muscle, tendinous and ligamentous injuries
· Treatment of bone infection
· Paralysis and Myasthenia gravis
· Lung and abdominal abscesses
· Inflammatory diseases
There are no restrictions on the type of animal, but older animals should pay attention to it. Although there are many individual differences, the animals with more than 10 years of heart disease generally have high blood pressure. In fact, hyperbaric oxygen therapy has good benefits to treat high blood pressure, tachycardia and tachypnea, but the animals with too high blood pressure can not use the chamber.
The using time is different due to the different type and age of animals, but we suggest 30 minutes is in need. And it takes 1 hour for fracture treatment.