(1) The hyperbaric oxygen chamber can increase the oxygen content and oxygen storage of brain tissue, and reduce the degeneration and necrosis of brain cells caused by hypoxia;
(2) The hyperbaric oxygen chamber can improve aerobic metabolism, correct acidosis, and improve the brain environment;
(3) The hyperbaric oxygen chamber can constrict cerebral blood vessels, reduce cerebral edema, and reduce intracranial pressure;
(4) The hyperbaric oxygen chamber can increase the content of superoxide dismutase and reduce the damage of reperfusion to brain tissue;
(5) The hyperbaric oxygen chamber can improve the hypoxic state of brain tissue at the distal end of the blood vessel;
(6) The hyperbaric oxygen chamber can restore damaged neuron function.
Portable hyperbaric oxygen chamber price is competitve compared with other kinds of products, which is suitable for the following people to accept oxygen treatment.
(1) Entrepreneurs. They have been overloaded for long periods of time and under great pressure. They have accumulated chronic fatigue, long-term physical and mental overdraft, and sub-health conditions are serious, so they can use hyperbaric oxygen chambers.
(2) Lady who loves beauty. If you have skin, obesity, poor blood circulation and other problems, you can use a hyperbaric oxygen chamber.
(3) Middle-aged and elderly people. The cardiopulmonary function of middle-aged and elderly people is going downhill, the oxygen absorption capacity is degraded, and the blood oxygen content is decreasing year by year. When middle-aged and elderly people are tired, emotional, and weak, they will experience dizziness, chest tightness, and tachycardia. The use of hyperbaric oxygen chambers for middle-aged and elderly people can enhance cardiopulmonary function, enhance physical fitness, and reduce the occurrence of myocardial infarction and stroke.
(4) Mental workers and students. People who work overwork for a long time and who drive at night will feel dizzy, insomnia, anorexia, irritability, and forgetfulness, which are emergency signals sent by the brain. They can use hard hyperbaric chambers for health care.
(5) People who need a hangover. Decomposing alcohol requires a large amount of oxygen. Using a hyperbaric oxygen chamber can accelerate the decomposition of alcohol and relieve dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting and other discomforts after drinking.
(6) People from plains to plateaus. Oxygen is scarce on the plateau, and people on the plains will suffer from altitude sickness due to lack of oxygen when they first go to the plateau; people who live on the plateau for a long time are more likely to harm their health because of their inability to adapt to the hypoxic environment. They can use hyperbaric oxygen chambers.
(7) People with chronic fatigue syndrome, loss of desire, and mental depression. Hypoxia is a key factor in fatigue and poor spirits. The use of hyperbaric oxygen chamber can effectively improve the problem of hypoxia and make people refreshed and energetic.
(8) People who feel dizzy, headache, or memory loss due to indoor pollution. The use of a hyperbaric oxygen chamber can protect the human body environment, and the ozone generator equipped with the host can also promote the decomposition of indoor pollutants, which has a dual protective effect.
(9) People with health problems such as the heart, cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, lung, and bronchi. Respiratory dysfunction and insufficient blood supply can easily cause hypoxia. The use of hyperbaric oxygen chambers can prevent health risks such as arrhythmia, heart failure, and acute ischemic stroke.